– Organic & Safe for pets.
– has fungicidal and other antimicrobial properties.
– inhibits bacterial and fungal growth through biocidal modes of action.
– to prevent the degradation of other
– Primarily used as a fungicide, bactericide and algicide. Used as a seed treatment and a post-harvest handling fungicide. Also used with various essential oils as an insect repellent.
1. Give Seeds a Better Start
2. Increase Nutrient Absorption
3. Prevent Root Shock
4. Deter Pests Naturally
5. Add Vibrancy
6. Boost Flavor
7. Grow a Lush Lawn
8. Heal Your Houseplants
9. Produce More Roses